Saturday, July 9, 2011

Today is the day!

My sister’s minivan is loaded.  The trailer is loaded.  The truck—will be loaded very early in the morning!  I’m off to Bella’s Vintage Market!  Hope to see you there!

I’ve never hauled a trailer before, and I’m VERY NERVOUS!

bellas 001

Yes, we used almost every blanket and sheet in the house!

Remember to like Bella’s Vintage Market on Facebook for $1 off admission.  The first 10 people at my booth who mention my blog or Facebook posts will receive a free gift!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL DO GREAT!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Sounds like soooo much fun! Take pictures!!

Cassie Bustamante said...

yay!!!! best of luck to you, korrie! you are going to ROCK!

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Let us know how it goes for you! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Best of luck Korrie! I live too far away.:( Anyone who gets their hands on your treasures are lucky.....You will rock that market!

Carol said...

Wishing you best of luck!!!! Can wait to hear all about it :)

Brandi said...

GOOD LUCK, Korrie!!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I hope the trip was a great success . Cannot wait to hear all about it.

Unknown said...

Hope you sold EVERYTHING and came back with empty vans and trailers!!! I'll be loading up everything I can get a hold of on August 6th... so if you have any tips?!? L-O-V-E your work!!!