Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Signs 2014

<Sigh.>  There have been a lot of weeks that have passed since my last blog post again.  I have such good intentions, but time just flies by!

Here are some of the things I have been working on lately.  I made a batch of Christmas signs for Ruffles & Rust in Snohomish, WA.

Red Hen Home Christmas Signs 1

The shop has started carrying some amazing gourmet food items for the holidays, so several of the signs were also very specific advertising!

Red Hen Home Christmas Signs 2

Red Hen Home Christmas Signs 3

This last one is my very most favorite.  I hand-painted it, based on a Christmas card, on a piece of luan, and then backed it with beadboard.  It almost didn’t get to leave the house!

Red Hen Home Noel

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Another great batch of signs, Korrie! I love the hot coco one in the top picture (cause I love hot coco!). If I had room to do one of those hot chocolate bars, I would have one of your hot coco signs hanging there.

My Repurposed Life said...

Yep, I agree with Kathy... another fun batch of signs! I'm happy to know you're still creating even if you're not blogging as much. LOVE your signs Korrie!
gail

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Thanks to you and Target I can't get "it's a marshmallow world" out of my head :) But seriously... CUTE! I have a very similar sign to your "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"!

~Chris