Thursday, January 13, 2011

Owlings

I am on a fingerless gloves kick! I found a great pattern on Ravelry, and it cried out to me to make it...

This is "Owlings." The rows of cables look like rows of little owls. I used seed beeds for eyes for one owl on each row. (Where are my fingers?? Curled up in there somewhere, I hope!)


Tied up in a ribbon, they made a fun "post-Christmas" gift for a good friend!


Someday I'll make some for myself!

I am RedHen6 on Ravelry, if you're interested in seeing some of my other projects.





Photobucket


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I thought those were just the cutest fingerless knit gloves ever when you posted on FB. As I said, I love the idea of the seed beads. Brilliant!!

Jayna Rae said...

I love them. The subtle owls are so cute.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

ohhh, those are soooo cute! Love the itty bitty owls!
thanks for linking up and linking back!
gail

wisp said...

=D I love owls! These are just the cutest!