- Cleaned the garage
- Went to Lowe’s and bought $150 worth of wood.
- Built a table.
- Dis-assembled and then re-glued and re-assembled a bench base.
- Cut a new top for a different bench (a new life for an old coffee table).
- Went to Costco.
- Built the sides for a 6-foot shelf.
- Cooked dinner for guests.
- Sanded and stained the table I built this morning.
- Sanded and gel-stained the base for bench #2.
- Re-upholstered the top for bench #1.
- Cut foam and batting for bench #2.
Someone please tell me…why do I do this to myself??
5 more days until…