Thursday, August 1, 2013

Milk & Cream

With The Barn sale less than three weeks away, panic has finally set in.  I’ve been working like crazy on the stacks and stacks of projects in my garage—usually working at least a little bit on five or more projects a day for the last four days!  That means there is lots of stuff that is nearing completion, but not quite there yet.

However, I thought I’d check in and show how I used this cute graphic from Angie of Knick of Time Interiors.  I picked up an IKEA lazy susan (this one) at an estate sale a few weeks ago, and I thought it needed a little more personality.

Red Hen Home Milk & Cream

It was such a simple project!  I use Vaseline to create the chippy effect, and in the end, I thought it looked a little cow-ish, which seemed appropriate.

One down…72 to go!!

7 comments:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

It turned out wonderful, Korrie! Glad you were able to put the image to such a cute use. Can't wait to hear how the barn sale goes for you.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I have that exact lazy Susan in my garage waiting for inspiration - I just found it! ... I wish I could come and watch you work! I can just picture you out there getting so much done!

Hetty said...

Great little project Korrie, the sign looks great! Good luck with the Barn Sale - you will do fine!

Leslie said...

Wonderful! Great idea:) First time visiting :) and will be following!

Unknown said...

Hi Korrie!! I am so excited to have found your blog! I have several pieces that have been "waiting" for inspiration, and YOU provided it! Can't wait to get started. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing your talents.

Kristen

Bliss said...

The cows think it looks awesome.

My Repurposed Life said...

hahaha cow-ish! too funny!

love the lazy susan Korrie.

You must be a mess... trying to get all that done. good luck to you!
gail