Thursday, December 4, 2014

More Christmas Signs 2014

This batch of signs went to Seaworthy Home in Seabrook, WA.  

Red Hen Home Christmas Signs 4

Red Hen Home Christmas Signs 5

The owner, Lisa, likes to send me a challenge every once in a while!  This time she asked if I had ever made a lighted sign, which I hadn’t….but hey, why not?!

Red Hen Home lighted joy

This one was my very favorite!  I used a battery-operated string, so it can go anywhere.  I bought a couple more strings of lights, in the hopes that I may make another one someday!

Red Hen Home Christmas Signs 6

7 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

so fun! i love the joy light up sign!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh my gosh, Korrie, I am in love with that first sign! Of course, I went to your Etsy shop looking for it before I came back and then the first line hit me right smack between the eyes. : ) I hope they enjoy all these signs.

My Repurposed Life said...

Oh my Korrie! I love all of these signs, but I agree with Cassie the Joy is my favorite..... great job on all of the Christmas signs!

gail

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

LOVE that first sign! And the lights... hmmm I may need to add a little something to my Christmas sign!
~Chris

White Lace and Promises said...

Did you do the JOY sign? My niece did one too. She said she copied it from pinterest. Was that you? How awesome!

Zimtkätzchen und Zuckerschnecke said...

Oh I LOVE the first sign!!! Can I buy it????
Many greetings Dani
dembi@gmx.de

Bliss said...

I love them all, but you could probably guess I love the JOY!