Sunday, June 10, 2012

Whitaker Museum Flea Market

It takes a lot of work to build something that lasts!

It takes work AND money to restore something that has lasted to its former glory!

The historic Whitaker Home, located in Centerville, Utah, is undergoing extensive renovations so it can be turned in to a museum.  The home itself is being restored much to the way it would have appeared in the mid-1800’s, and when completed, it will display many rare and beautiful historic artifacts for public enjoyment.

Whitaker Museum

Naturally, all of this takes MONEY!  We hope you will mark your calendar for the Whitaker Museum Flea Market Fundraiser on Saturday, June 16th!

whitaker3

Yep, I will be there!  I have been working like CRAZY to fill a booth with beadboard signs, flags, buntings, canvases, vintage-y treasures, furniture, and of course—a hand-painted coffee table!  I would love to meet any of you who spend time with me here at Red Hen Home.  Bring a friend!  Or three!

centerville flea market

You can read more about the Whitaker Museum here.

4 comments:

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh how I wish I could come hang with you Korrie! I know it will be a smashing success!

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh wow! that looks like an amazing place- best of luck!

Sunny said...

I can't wait to meet you and see the amazing things you are bringing!!!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I would've known about it, I haven't had much time to read my fave crafty blogs, so I didn't know about it. :( I missed it by a day! Hope it went well!! :)
-Steph