Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Guest Co-Host: All Star Block Party #23

Hello, friends!  This is a first for me…this week I’m participating as a guest co-host of the All Star Block Party!
Photobucket
You may have met some of the regular hosts:
I’m excited to be a part of it this week.  My life has been CRAZY with a new job for my husband, selling our home, and working on finding a new one…I need the distraction of YOUR great projects to give me something new to focus on!  Plus, I need some great ideas with what to do with our new home…once we find one!
*******
Now the business part of the party....We ask that you be a follower to participate. 
  • Link back to the blog that you linked up to.
  • Keep your links family friendly.
  • Only submit projects made by you.
  • No business pages, giveaways or link parties allowed.
  • We reserve the right to delete any link that does not follow these rules.
You are welcome to link up any of YOUR creations, old or new.  It can be crafts, remodels, woodworking, artwork, recipes, gardening, sewing projects...you get the idea.  We want to see what YOU'VE been working on. Make sure that your link  is to your specific post and not your blog's main URL.  Be sure to visit some of your fellow blogger's link ups.  Then leave them some comment love.
So what are you waiting for? Get linking!

3 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

Thanks so much for co-hosting Korrie!

Holly

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Korrie, just linked up my paperwhites, thanks so much for hosting!

Kristen Whitby said...

I love your sign!! I am featuring it on my blog today!