...and The Uncluttered Lifestyle for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I am honored, Ladies!
Now I get to share seven things about me!
- I am Montana-born-and-bred. No matter how long I live in Utah, Montana will always be my home!
- I don't eat fresh fruit; I have "texture" issues with it. Bake it in a pie, and then we'll talk.
- I love lilacs and iris. Lilacs remind me of my mother; iris remind me of my dad.
- I have a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering. Don't do anything with it, though!
- I want to volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and help build a house someday.
- I can't stand to wear fingernail polish.
- I want to travel, and I want to start with a trip to England!